Tuesday, January 19, 2016

United Movie Awards


One of the things I love most about this community of film-bloggers is the variety of styles, interests and tastes in film, and one thing I love so much is seeing the personal awards my fellow bloggers put together.  I personally have the Fisti Awards.  A few weeks ago I was asked to participate in something special; the UMA's (United Movie Awards).  Hosted by the creative minds behind Tale of Two Dans, Slip/through Movies and That Moment In, these awards are a way for bloggers to get together and make their voices heard.  So far, the 'fun' categories (think the MTV Movie Awards for the internet) are up and awaiting your votes.  The more serious categories are to come soon!  Please stop by,  cast your vote and lend your support to this fun collaboration within the blogging community.  

10 comments:

  1. Since you returned to the movie blogging world, you've hit the ground running, Dude! This sounds like fun. I'll check it out when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I try! I hope you get around to checking them out.

      Delete
  2. This sounds great. I'll definitely check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! Spy, Fury Road, MI5 definitely got my votes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So awesome, Ruth! Thanks for voting.

      Delete
  4. Awesome! I'll be voting on these!

    Have you seen these UMA's? http://kamikazecamel.blogspot.com/2007/05/uma-2006-part-i.html

    I wish this guy still blogged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad when good bloggers leave us.

      Delete