Sunday, January 17, 2016

Trailer Break: Sing Street


I'm so excited for this!  I love John Carney's work.  I find him to have such a sharp and unique grasp at understanding relationships and people, and so I'm all in for anything with his name on it...but did you say 80's Irish Musical?  Yeah, I'm all in for this, and it looks so fun, and the young cast looks great here!  The roster of bands used for the soundtrack is top notch, and Carney writing original music is always a plus, so this is certainly A.I.S.

Ass
In
Seat!

8 comments:

  1. oh, I love 80 music, and the trailer suggests the new movie is quite charming. John Carney's last two movies won me over, so I'm on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this film but it sounds good. Will keep my eyes open

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been in anticipation for this all year, since it was originally scheduled to release for 2015.

      Delete
  3. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A thousand times YES!! Like, this has major CinSpec potential! :D

    ReplyDelete