Monday, July 13, 2015

Here's the schedule...


That gif may as well be video footage from my camera right now, since I've been on the road since 3AM, making the long trek to Florida to check out a potential new...home?  What the hell am I doing?  Anyways, it was a last minute (like, a week ago) decision for the wife and I to possibly pack up and move (opportunities rarely make themselves convenient) and so we're off for the week (bleeding into next), but I've made sure that I'm leaving you with a bunch of stuff to read.

Yup, I scheduled like crazy.

So, in my absence, you can read mu updated Oscar predictions, some Thursday Movies Picks and a couple other posts filtered in here and there.  All starting tomorrow!

What you won't get...is 4 Ways a Best Picture...not for two weeks.  Compiling our conversations is a lot of work, and I didn't have the time (nor was I about to rush conversation just to finish early) to get it all together before packing up and shipping out, so you'll have to wait until July 28th to read about our take on the year that was 2011.

Until then, read and comment all you like.  I won't be near a computer, but I'll be tweeting from my phone during my trip, so I hope to see you there...and when I get home I'll be sure to respond to all comments left in my absence.

I'll miss you guys!

30 comments:

  1. Safe travels, and have a great time! We'll miss you while you're gone :)
    - Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allie! It was a nice (safe) trip, but it's nice to be back, too!

      Delete
  2. :'( Why??????? Sad, sad. Two Weeks! 2 WEEKS.
    I couldn't wait more for 4 Ways a Best Picture, at least you can tell me what did you think about The Artist, the other nominees and which one would you say should've won.
    I personally liked Rango and A Separation, both B+ and Undefeated was great, A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get your answers soon...and I can't wait to see what you have to say about our conversation up next week!

      Delete
  3. It will be difficult to survive two weeks without 4 Ways a Best Picture BUT... we shall make do! When opportunity knocks, it's usually best to answer. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniel! We certainly answered!

      Delete
  4. Hope the trip is all you want it to be! We'll struggle along somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me feel special, Joel! I hope y'all survived without me.

      Delete
  5. Have a safe trip. Just a heads up, you don't want to move to Florida... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I've lived in Florida before...I'm familiar...and I kind of love it there :-P

      Delete
  6. Road trip, bro! Get on it. And best of luck as you seek whatever it is you hope to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did find! It's going to be a chaotic couple of months...but more on that in a later post.

      Delete
  7. That sounds pretty exciting, man. Enjoy the chaos of the next two weeks.

    Remember...it's a long way down the holiday road. I found that out a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe travels Drew, have fun in Florida and best of luck w/ house hunting [if that's indeed what you're doing] :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great and safe trip! Moving is always tough but can be exciting-good luck! Oh and watched "Mommy" - a brilliant film about a mom's love for her son and remaining strong. so much in that film

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOMMY!!! Forget my road trip...MOMMY!!! I need to hear everything you have to say!!!

      Delete
  10. Have a safe travel. I should warn you, Floridian drivers are assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great trip buddy! Can't wait to read all of your replies to my comment spam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck in search of your future home!

    ReplyDelete