Friday, May 22, 2015

Martin Scorsese gets ready to silence his competitors...


Well, earlier this month when I posted my May Oscar Predictions I said that I had this gut feeling we'd be getting Silence in the 2015 Oscar race and that if no word confirming a 2016 release came before the end of the month I was throwing it back in my predictions.  Well, looks like Variety is confirming that Silence is shooting for a November 2015 release date!  Now it feels like this race has a real contender.  I've been struggling to find a film that felt like a winner, but THIS feels like a winner.  This is going to be all over my June Oscar Predictions!

12 comments:

  1. I'm juiced, bro. This one's been a long time coming... Fucking great cast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, please don't go jinxing this film now. You know how you are. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gurl...you better watch yo' mouth!

      Delete
  3. This does look like it's going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly does. The fact that this is Scorsese's passion project and that the source is so respected only heightens my anticipation.

      Delete
  4. I know nuttin:) I have to look this up but I love Scorsese normally so let's see

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine too! I'll be predicting this for multiple noms!

    ReplyDelete