Monday, December 15, 2014

Twice a Best Actress Update...


Some of you have been asking, "where is Glenda Jackson?!", and so I wanted to address the situation so that my readers would know why she didn't pop up Friday.  We are at the home stretch of this project, with only three more pairs of wins to consider (Jackson, Leigh and Hepburn's final two), but it is also December and we've hit a slight snag.  The show will go on, we will finish, but not in the timeliest of fashions.  Because of the holiday season, it's only understandable that members of the panel are busy.  I'm so thrilled that we have some consistent readers of the project who truly look forward to Fridays so that they can see what's being discussed, but I hope they can also understand that this project was a giant undertaking.  When you work 40 hours weeks, have families, friends, lives...and then have to locate these movies, watch them, review them...it can take a lot out of you.  Throw in a busy Christmas season and it makes things a little harder.  So, at the request of some on the panel, we are going to do the final three in a piece-mail fashion.  In other words, once I have all reviews in my email box, they will go live!

You just may have to wait a little longer for them.

The project will be done entirely by end of January, I promise, so keep checking back!

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaaa-you mean you can't fit it all in??? :) No worries I just thought I might have missed something. It always gets so hectic this time of year even though I enjoy it. I actually took last week off just to get my decorations up and get some shopping done and baking. Enjoy the days even the crazy ones and always look forward to your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you look forward to them! They're fun to put together. I'm excited to get this project wrapped up!

      Delete
  2. I don't know if you have all the other Jackson entries, but I'll get mine to you ASAP. Meant to send it late last week, and assembling my music posts got me behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting on Sati too...hopefully soon.

      Delete