Tuesday, October 28, 2014

More 1998 Fisti Ballots!

I think this screenplay could win a Fisti, don't you?

Let's keep the discussion going with regards to 1998 and the Fisti Awards!  It's time for the screenplay ballots to go up.  You can see them here.  So, what do you think?  Oscar went with Gods & Monsters in Adapted and Shakespeare in Love in Original.  I nominate both, but only one wins (take a guess).  I only align with Oscar on five nominees, out of the ten slots.  What are your thoughts on my ballots?  Agree with my winners?  Who should have won?  Who did I snub?

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! We're currently 3/5 in each category, but I might put Shakespeare in Love in ahead of Saving Private Ryan now. I did already switch my OS winner from Following to Festen, since I can tweak old snubs until I make images. Gotta love loopholes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ew, get Saving Private Ryan out of there. The script is the film's worst part.

      Delete
    2. Ha, already put Shakespeare in Love back in my lineup. :)

      Delete