Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I like your beard...


Yes, I just referenced a Ke$ha song, but I shamelessly love her and she did write that line about Zach Galifianakis, since she reportedly gets all hot and bothered around pudgy bears.  Anyways, what the hell happened?  I'm all for people getting fit or staying healthy, but some actors should realize that they LOOK GOOD HEAVIER!  Showing off his shocking body transformation at NYFF, Galifianakis doesn't even look like Galifianakis anymore!  Now, I hope he's happy, but ew.  I kind of hope he winds up getting fat again, ala Jonah Hill.

Thoughts?

10 comments:

  1. He doesn't look bad, I'm just not digging the hair. I think someone like Jason Segal looks better with weight on him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Segal is another one who needs to get pudgy again. He just looked gross in that Sex Tape trailer. Zach's hair is awful (he needs to wash it, and cut it, sell it, burn it...whatever). He looks like Emile Hirsch here, and that is unfortunate.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Not a good look for him at all. His hair is a mess, yes, but he also seems to have aged by about 10 years.
    - Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!?! I miss my fat Galifianakis!

      Delete
  3. He actually looks tired and worn out in the skinnier look. I hope he got skinny by weight watchers and not cocaine watchers. I find that there is no middle ground, he could have lost a little weight but then often, they end up losing too much and look ill. he needs his hair don better too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just hoping this is for some role he expects to win an Oscar for and then he'll go back to eating hamburgers and chocolate.

      Delete
  4. He doesn't look bad, but I agree with the Jason Segel comments. I suffered through Sex Tape, and he actually looked unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those promotional posters and stuff made me sort of nauseous.

      Delete