Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Fistful of Thoughts...about some old news, dumb celebrities and truisms spoken too soon!


Bare with me.  I know that most of this is old news, but I've been so busy that all of these 'thoughts' I wanted to gossip about got shelved, but I still want to gossip about them!  So, whatever.  Let's rehash some stuff that everyone has already beat to death, but this time...you know...let's do it here, on my blog!

First, can we just all agree that Jason Biggs needs to go away.  He is seriously the most annoying so-called celebrity working today.  I feel like boycotting Orange is the New Black for the sheer fact that it reignited his career and gave him this newfound sense of celebrity that he feels the need to rub in everyone's faces.  We don't care about you, your wife, your baby or your existence.  The fact that you try and sabotage every single talk show out there is repulsive enough as it is, but you are basically the second coming of Mark McGrath, and we all know that he is simply the WORST celebrity talk show guest ever.  Stop trying to make yourself interesting by supposedly hiring prostitutes for your birthday or whatever.  It just makes you desperate and gross.  

I want to punch him in the face.

So, when he got all that heat about his insensitive Malaysian Airline remarks on Twitter, I was actually relieved.  Revolt against this a-hole.  Make him go away.  Dig his grave.  His ridiculous response and subsequent apology was even more incredible.  Please, PLEASE, lash him for this. 

Thankfully, since this crap, I haven't had to endure him popping up on a couch somewhere talking about his awesomeness. 

So, Freddie Prince Jr. is still alive (who knew) and apparently Kiefer Sutherland is the reason he hates acting.  I love how classy Sutherland's PR team is.  Yes, Sutherland is apparently a jerk, but who cares.  He's a star (and THE star) for a reason.  Deal with it.  Go cry on your wife's shoulder...she has the time...neither of you are famous anymore.

So, Orlando Bloom is a local hero, right?  I mean, he missed, but at least he tried to punch Justin Bieber in the face.  I wish it wasn't about a girl.  Like, why can't we just think that he punched him for the rest of mankind?  Why can't he just have tried to punch him because, well, he's Justin Bieber?  This is what I choose to believe.  

So, Charlize Theron is a bitch, right?  LOL, I kind of love that though.  This story about her and Tia Mowry is like my favorite thing in life right now.  The fact that she couldn't be bothered to say hello while at spin class is so epic in its diva-ness that it may make her the most diva-diva in the business right now.  Like, WHO DOES THIS?  Her response was even better though.  LOL, calling Mowry a washed up actress, a has-been...like, YES!!!  Thank you for being yourself, for being awesome and for not caring that you practically deserve to be hated by the rest of the world.  You are the classiest classless person working in Hollywood, and that is really, really cool.

Right?

And lastly, let's talk about how Barry Norman is a jerk.  Like, even if he's got a sort of point, was this necessary?  Don't get me wrong, I've called out hyperbole regarding deceased actors before.  I got heat when I posted about the legions of fans mourning the cinematic loss of Paul Walker, which baffled me since it wasn't a cinematic loss.  But, Robin Williams was a cinematic treasure, and while his later career was pitiful and he did make a lot of crap, isn't this a little too soon?  Do you think it makes you cool or edgy to buck the trend of honoring a fallen legend by posting an article designed to tear them apart?  It doesn't.  It makes you look like a heartless ogre.  Like I said, even if you have a point, NOW IS NOT THE TIME, and the format with which you made your comments is distasteful and disgusting.

Burn him.

OK, I've said my peace.  Your turn.

13 comments:

  1. Oh man you are exceeding my levels of bitchy here, how dare you?:D

    That Biggs situation is hilarious. Good Lord even I think before I tweet. Even if I tweet about my vagina or whatever I think 'is it too much? No, fuck it' and try to offend as few as possible and I'm no celebrity.

    Theron has gone insane, for me she can be as much of a bitch as she wants but dating Penn is lowest of the low. Among many things, he did shit in the rental car. Come on. Charlize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of says a lot that I thought of you the entire time I was writing this!

      Delete
    2. Challenge accepted. Thank God for Lawrence news this week. I get to shit on her and Paltrow at the same time in RF.

      Delete
    3. BAHAHA! Can't wait for it!

      Delete
    4. I'm with Sati in that I lost respect for Theron when she's dating Penn. I mean seriously??!

      As for Biggs, Prince Jr, Bieber, etc. wish they could all be stranded in a desert island somewhere.

      Delete
    5. LOL, Michael Bay needs to put them all in a movie together. Biggs, Prince, Bieber, Bloom AND Theron, stranded on an island, and obviously Charlize eats them to survive.

      Delete
  2. Why would I want to hear anything from a guy whose claim to fame was fucking a pie and being in Woody Allen's worst film ever?

    Freddie Prinze Jr.... a guy with 0 talent. Kiefer is fucking awesome. The guy can act so he can do whatever he wants.

    If Bloom had connected on Bieber's face, he would've been a hero.

    Fuck Tia Mowry... what is so important about her anyways? Charlize all the way despite the fact that she's with Sean Penn.

    I didn't read that Barry Norman piece and now, I never will since he dissed one of my boys. I hope he faces the Devil (in the form of Mr. Williams) and be tormented for eternity. *cackles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I want to make a challenge to Mark McGrath. I've always despised that smug son-of-a-bitch. He thinks he is a know it all when it comes to music in Celebrity Rock Jeopardy. He's never met me and I will give him the thrashing of a lifetime the same way Brock Lesnar made John Cena his bitch last Sunday.

      Delete
    2. LOL! I love how Robin's daughter said that he was going to send birds to poop on the cars of all the jerks speaking ill of him and tormenting her on Twitter. You go girl!

      Delete
  3. LOL. I love your bitchy gossip. That link to the Tia/Charlize story was hilarious. "I liked her until she started wrapping her lips around Sean Penn's dick." omg. I actually didn't hear that story.

    Jason Biggs is a twat. That's a guy that should not have a Twitter account at all. He should go back to fucking pies.

    Orlando Bloom punching Bieber is my favorite story, his face is just begging to be punched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I hadn't even read the whole article I linked on Theron. BAH! I had read like three different ones weeks ago when I first was going to talk about it, and then I just Google searched and linked the first one that popped up. Now I need to read it!

      Delete
  4. Biggs is just sad. Who even thinks to tweet something so awful as a "joke"?

    Ha, I almost forgot Prince and Bloom even existed.

    LOL. Sister, Sister WAS kind of awesome back in the day, though. ;)

    Blah. All actors make bad films, but let's remember the good ones. Go away, Barry Norman.

    ReplyDelete