Friday, August 8, 2014

A Fistful of Links!


Well, obviously I've been slacking here.  It's been too long since I've linked off my fellow bloggers, so here I am with a special 'Review Edition' of A Fistful of Links.  Here are 12 reviews from 12 awesome bloggers!

Mario reviews A Streetcar Named Desire On the Waterfront for Twice a Best Actor!

Kevin reviews one of my favorite films of last year, Blue is the Warmest Color!

Rhys reviews Lucy, a film I'm still dying to see despite the mixed response!

Alex reviews the latest from Brit Marling, I Origins!

Sati reviews Fugitive Pieces, and schools me on my lack of Stephen Dillane knowledge!

Hunter reviews Lifeboat, one of the lesser known (sadly) Hitchcock films!

Steven reviews The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, a film I sadly bumped low on my Netflix queue recently, but now feel a strong desire to move back up!

Ruth reviews Guardians of the Galaxy...my GOD I need to get to the movies!

Wendell reviews D.C. Cab, taking us back to his childhood!

Josh reviews A Most Wanted Man, continuing to make me jealous of his movie watching ratio!

Allie & Jenna review Gravity...off the back of an airplane seat!  MY GOD WATCH THIS ON A LARGER SCREEN!

Brittany reviews I Killed My Mother, the debut from the magnificent Xavier Dolan!

18 comments:

  1. You should be schooled! This is an absolute outrage! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will work on my education!

      Delete
    2. He..he.. Sati is scolding me too for not having seen The Hours yet ;-)

      Well, THANK YOU for the link, my friend! Oh and I'll get on that superhero blogathon this weekend. Btw, have you got a chance to do the Five for the Fifth? Wouldn't be the same without your participation ;-)

      – ruth

      Delete
    3. Ew, The Hours is terrible...but it's been years since I've seen it, so I guess I should give it a rewatch...or not!

      You're very welcome on the link. Can't wait to see what you do with the Superhero Relay...and I'll try and put that 5 for the 5th up on Monday...today just ran away from me!

      Delete
    4. Terrible?! My God you need to say such things after you issued a warning :)

      Delete
    5. LOL, it's been a while, but I hated that movie when I saw it last...outside of the score, which is stunning.

      Delete
  2. Thanks a bunch for linking me! I, too, desperately need to ger to the movies. Way too long since I've seen a new release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Three kids usually have me stuck to seeing a film on DVD or VOD...even when I have sitters, we usually wind up doing something else :-P

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the shoutout man. Liking these other links as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and awesome...hope you get to look through them all...some great bloggers on this list!

      Delete
  4. Thanks again for the link man! Love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm crossing my fingers I get to see it tonight...maybe...not sure...but I hope!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the linkage, my good man. Glad someone knew what the Hell I was talking about in that post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So welcome, as always! I always know what you're talking about, even if you don't ;-)

      Delete