Friday, May 23, 2014

A Fistful of Links...


Again, I'm sorry to all that I missed linking to last week.  Friday was a shitstorm.  Way too much going on, between fenderbenders, sick children and previous obligations, let alone a surprisingly busy day at work (work is only busy when I have other stuff to do), so it was just not possible to get a list together.

Here are a dozen (yes, I have a weird fascination with the number 12) links to some of my favorite posts of the past two weeks!

The Movie Man gives us 10 film facts about himself.  I smell another blogathon!

Serious Film gives us a quote to live by, and one of the many examples why Paul Sorvino should have won the Oscar for ‘Goodfellas’ instead of Joe Pesci.

Films and Coke gives us 20 reasons to love ‘(500) Days of Summer’…as if we needed any more!

Lime Reviews reviews one of my favorite movies, ‘Harold and Maude’!  Why doesn’t this have a bigger audience?  Ahead of its time?  I think so!

My Filmviews wants to know what films have keep you thinking long after you’ve seen it…

The Movie Scrutineer has interviewed a fresh face who isn’t so fresh by may not be on the tip of your tongue…but should she be?

Mettelray discusses 10 things about the upcoming ‘Gone Girl’ to get us even more excited!

The Cinematic Spectacle has a list of his 25 favorite movie posters!

Tranquil Dreams reviews three films, including one I have opening loathed…Less than Zero!

Two Dollar Cinema has celebrated a birthday!

Dell on Movies has reviewed The Act of Killing, one of the most controversial films of last year.

And So It Begins has given us another amazing Top 10, this time with split screens!

12 comments:

  1. Haha..Thanks, man. My goal is to try to hit all of these, but we'll see. Lately my life has been a shitstorm similar to your opening paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link man! Glad you liked that post. Again, feel free to do your own list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddy, thanks so much for the link AND for linking to all the great content here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for continuing to post such interesting stuff!

      Delete
  4. Found a movie lover after my own heart amongst your list, thanks! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to know that! That's what these links are for, to expand our community!

      Delete
  5. Actually, I didn't write the post myself, it also says there but still thanks for featuring it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I saw that, but I wanted to link it and it was on your site, so I noted your site. It was a wonderful post. I'm glad he wrote it.

      Delete
  6. Oh, awesome, Fisti! Thank you so much for featuring me. The other links are really great too. ;)

    ReplyDelete