Friday, March 21, 2014

Tweet Tweet

Dear God, what have I done?
I'm not going to say that I gave into peer pressure, but I kind of did.  Last night, while drunk and bored, I decided to start a Twitter account.  I have no idea how to use this thing and I'm currently only following four people (one of them is Russell Crowe) but I plan to expand.  I refuse to put this on my phone right now, but I'm sure I'll be uploading that app before this year's awards season starts.  I had Facebook years ago and become so obsessed I had to break ties.  Hopefully, this won't happen (but I swear to God it most likely will).  Anyways, FOLLOW ME!  I have HUGE insecurity issues, so if you don't follow me and tweet me and do all those things you're supposed to do on that thing I'll think you hate me and probably cry, a lot.

Kidding...but then again, I'm not so seriously, follow me.

3 comments:

  1. Followed :) Twitter is awesome, it's one of my primary movie news sources :)

    ReplyDelete