I apologize for the banner being really fucking small. I wanted it to fit but I also didn't want to condense the moments I chose to highlight. You can always enlarge it, if you so choose.
Anyways, if you haven't seen my personal recap of Oscar night, here it is (yes, that is called shameless self-promotion), but this post really isn't about me (or is it?). Instead of blabbering about Oscar highlights I forgot to mention (some of which are showcased in my banner) I decided to hand the reigns over to some fellow bloggers who made me smile, laugh and cheer with their hilarious post-Oscar reaction posts.
So, let the linkage commence!
- Brittani mourns The Hunt's Oscar loss and debates changing her Oscar banner to Brad Pitt stuffing his face.
- A lot has been said about Adele Dazeem, but my favorite dedication post comes from The Awards Nazi.
- There is so much greatness (and Spike Jonze love) to be seen in Nikhat's post; bullet-point by bullet-point!
- Elina gifs up her post with some great speeches and moments and pizza and poor, poor Leo...
- As per always, Ruth gives a pretty awesome rundown of the whole shebang, and offers us her faves and least faves of the night.
- I love that MrJeffrey chose to highlight the wonderful graphic designs from Sunday's show.
- Possibly the most entertaining blogger in the entire blogosphere, Sati, has compiled a hodgepodge of gifs, bullet-points, snarky observations and personal feelings to pretty much ensure that her post-Oscar post is the best one out there!
- Well, it would be the best one out there if Nate over at The Film Experience hadn't done this.
And that is that! Until next year, bitches!!!