Sunday, March 23, 2014

James Rebhorn has died...


No details or cause of death has been confirmed, but veteran character actor James Rebhorn has passed away at the age of 65.  One of the most recognizable faces in Hollywood, and a truly dependable actor through and through, he will be missed.  This year is already sucking royally.  I'll never forget that opening scene in The Talented Mr. Ripley, and he was truly hilarious in Meet the Parents.  Maybe this calls for an odd double feature tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Definitely one of my favorite character actors as he's just one of those guys that is so good in playing the dickhead but was also pretty damn cool. He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Mr Rebhorn. I didn't know who his name was but I definitely remember him as one of Hollywood's finest character actors.

    – ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. News like this always stings. He was a great character actor, and I always loved it when he popped up in a film.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading his penned obituary made this sting even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. James Rebhorn is one of my favorite legend stars.

    ReplyDelete