Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A mini ScarJo is on the way!


Unlike that attention whore, Oscar nabbing Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson decided to wait until AFTER the Oscar ceremony to announce that she was with child, even though statistically she may have been able to swing an Oscar nom for her lauded work in Her had she just dropped the bomb a few months sooner (reportedly she's five months along).

I kid, I kid...she probably wouldn't have been nominated regardless.

Oh, and I don't hate Natalie Portman or her Oscar win that much.

But YAY for ScarJo.  She's going to be one hot mamma!  Seriously, I happen to find pregnancy to be one of the most beautiful stages in a woman's life, and Scarlett is already the most beautiful woman in the world, so now she's only going to be THAT MUCH more beautiful!  Congratulations Scarlett.  I'd congratulate your man, but in my head you are still single and waiting for me to leave my wife and find you.

One day my love; one day.

10 comments:

  1. She's gonna be one hot mama indeed! I thought she did a splendid job in Her, would've loved to see her being recognized for her voice acting!

    – ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five months along?! Holy shit, I heard her scenes for Avengers will be shot first but come on, that's gotta be noticeable :) Maybe they will say Hawkeye knocked her up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five months is when you generally can't hide it any longer...but they can always use their CGI magic the airbrush that tummy!

      Delete
  3. Wait a minute... how do you know she would want to be with you? Maybe she wants to be with... me because I can win her awards and shit. I may not be good looking but I do have character. So I guess you and I will have to duke it out for her love. Yet, it would only be temporary as my heart really goes to the BEST IN THE WORLD... Jena Malone. Maybe I can get both of them in a movie and top the lesbian sex scene from Blue is the Warmest Color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHA...well, your heart is obviously not committed, so I win ;-)

      But now you have me wishing ScarJo would meet Seydoux and have a play date.

      Delete
    2. Oh man, you two are worse than me :)

      Delete
    3. OK, how about Scar-Jo, Seydoux, Malone, Adele Exarchopolous, Anne Hathaway, and another actress TBD in an all-out, fully-explicit orgy?

      Delete
  4. Oh, I would've loved to see her nominated for Her, but in the correct category: Best Actress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I hear! Funny how category fraud works in these situations.

      Delete