Friday, February 21, 2014

A blogathon more real than a two dollar bill, y'all!


Well, he has more regular followers than me, so this is probably pointless, but I wanted to give a shout-out to my buddy m.brown over at Two Dollar Cinema who is hosting his very first blogathon.  This should be fun, and I'm more than excited about coming up with something.  Use the link above to find all the rules (there aren't many) and please participate.  There is nothing more disheartening than hosting a blogathon and having no one participate...



4 comments:

  1. Whoa whoa. Whoa. This is all kinds of awesome, Fisti. Much appreciated.

    Had I known about WHAT THE HELL, I would've jumped in, easily. But alas, I was even more clueless as to what's going on then, as I am now. If that's possible.

    And...um, pretty sure that 53 is more than 41. Just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome my friend.

    And I count comments over actual followers, which is why I said 'regular' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shout-out! I saw this on another blog, and I need to come up with something.

    Man, I hate that I totally dropped the ball on doing a proper post for your blogathon. I hope you do another one at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

      I'll totally do another blogathon sometime ;-)

      Delete