Thursday, February 13, 2014

2014 Movie Reviews Page


Well, it's that time of year again!  My first review is up and so I'll be keeping track of all my grades and reviews on this page, with an icon on the sidebar for easy access to the page!  I encourage you to check back from time to time this year as more reviews are up.  You can also check out my 2013 Movie Reviews page, which can be found here (and is still accessible from the sidebar as well).

Bring on the new year!

Number of Films Seen:  108

A+

A-
Big Hero 6
Love is Strange
Unbroken
Winter Sleep (Review to come)

B+
B
22 Jump Street
Bears
Frank
Homesman, The
Joe
Locke (Review to come)
Maleficent
Most Violent Year, A (Review to come)
Most Wanted Man, A
Tusk
Wild (Review to come)

B-
C+
Goodbye to Language (Review to come)
Winter's Tale

C

C-

D
*all grades subject to change

No comments:

Post a Comment