Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Where do I begin?





Apparently life does NOT stop and wait for me to get back from vacation.  I have way too much to talk about and so little time to do it in.  Apparently about 700 critics groups announced their nominees and winners this weekend and I missed them all and don't have the time to comment on every one, so just expect the Tally page to get updated sometime today instead.  I really wanted to give each critics' group their own post, but...


Also, the death count this year for celebrities is just heartbreaking.  Both Peter O'Toole and Joan Fontaine died while I was away.  This is all just too much!

I'll be posting my thoughts on the BFCA and Globe nominations and what they mean for Oscar soon, and the 1994 Fisti Awards are coming too.  I hope to get some of that out of the way today, but I'm still recuperating, and it is going to take me 12 hours just to update the Awards Tally page with meaningless Critics' nominations and wins.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    FYI, I'm doing the Oscar Contest again, so make sure you sign up. Details here: http://www.film-actually.com/2013/12/contest-predict-oscar-nominations.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that! I'll be sure to sign up later, once I get squared away here.

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back man. Really looking forward to the 1994 Fisti Awards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to have them up by Friday. It's taking longer than I wanted it to!!!

      Delete