Wednesday, December 11, 2013

See you next week...


I honestly don't know what I was thinking back in October, but I booked my family vacation for this weekend and so I'm going to be absent for not only the Globe nominations announcement tomorrow but also the BFCA on the 16th!  On a happy note, it's my Ten Year wedding anniversary, so at least I'm leaving for a good reason, but if I had thought this through I would have booked it for another weekend!!!  I will be playing catchup next week (I return on Wednesday) but it's not the same.  So, expect my reactions to both nomination announcements on Wednesday, and until then I bid you farewell.  I won't even be near a fucking computer until I get home, so I'm afraid I won't even see the nominations until then!  I'm seriously distressed about this.  LOL, I'm such an dork.  

Oh, and I finally finished up the Fisti's for 1994, for look for those end of next week!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats and enjoy your vacation. All the awards stuff will still be there when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a nice time indeed, but I feel swamped processing all this Awards info now!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Congrats on your anniversary! I hope you have a good trip. I get kind of antsy when I know I won't have internet near me either. So don't worry, you're not alone in being a dork. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wound up having a semi-signal and was able to check the nominees as they were announced, but other than that I was disconnected for five days!!!

      Delete
  3. Happy anniversary for you and wifey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey congrats on your 10th anniversary, Andrew, how awesome! It's our 10th this year too, and we're planning a special trip to Europe next Spring. Enjoy your time off w/ your wifey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you too! The wife and I went to Europe last year, for our ninth, and it was breathtaking! You'll enjoy for sure.

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary man! Enjoy your vacation. Can't wait to get your reaction to the latest goings-on in the Oscar race.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have a reaction of serious shock...and excitement!

      Delete