Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trailer Break: The Grand Budapest Hotel


BRING ON 2014!  This movie looks marvelous, and between this and 'Noah', March is going to be a great month at the movies.  After the masterpiece that was 'Moonrise Kingdom', I'd follow Wes Anderson anywhere, and this is where he wants to take me.  This ensemble is to die for (seriously, read these names!), and the whimsical almost cartoonish delivery of everything is delicious.  He proved with 'Moonrise Kingdom' that he could pull such natural delight out of children, so I'm anxious to see what he does with Ronan (about time she gets a great role again) and newcomer Tony Revolveri.

Oh, and can I just say, I'd give Ralphe Fiennes the Oscar just for this trailer...fucking brilliant!

3 comments:

  1. I'd start the campaign for Fiennes' Oscar right now. He's so brilliant and funny. I would love him to do another Wes Anderson film after this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really does look marvelous here!

      Delete
  2. Yes! Why doesn't Fiennes have an Oscar? Start the campaign!

    ReplyDelete