Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I love me some inspired casting choices!

On the rise!

I've been on the Foster train for years now, but it wasn't until I saw 'Ain't These Bodies Saints' that I realized just how untapped his potential really is.  Seriously, he's on his way to a Fisti nomination (maybe even a win) and now I hear news that he's landed the coveted (you know it is) role of Lance Armstrong in the Stephen Frears directed biopic!  This is big news for him, and really who better than Frears to bring this story to the big screen.  I'm so glad they went with someone who could use a profile boost, as opposed to merely casting Michael Fassbender yet again.

Even better news (or news that is just as good)...the film will also star this guy:


Consider my ass in that seat!

3 comments:

  1. I will watch anything with Foster in it. He's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is very good, and he's getting better, and I'm glad that he's stepping away from being pigeonholed as the drug addict or the eccentric. His nuanced work in 'Ain't Them Bodies Saints' was brilliant.

      Delete
  2. I'm there! (Still dying to see Ain't Them Bodies Saints!)

    ReplyDelete