Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Poster Break: Lovelace


I almost forgot that this film existed.  Remember back at the beginning of the year when Amanda Seyfried was being considered for this years 'newbie' spot?  Yeah, I almost forgot about that too.  Still, I can't wait to see this (thanks for reminding me about it) for the mere thought of seeing Peter Sarsgaad sleaze his way to another Fisti nomination (underrate him at your own expense; he's one of the best working today).  This is kind of a great poster too.  I love the black and white element (such a rich tone) and the cliche 'legs crossed' idea may seem lazy and yet for this film and theme it works really well.  I love that 'Drive' brought back the 80's neon colors, and the pinkish purple works as a highlighter over Seyfried's assets.  I love it!  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this poster. The pinkish purple text against the black and white image is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete