Friday, July 5, 2013

Celebrity doppelgangers...

Alright, so I'm wrapping up my 1993 Fisti Awards, and in the process I'm discovering a few films I hadn't heard of and one of them was '1, 2, 3, Sun', a French film from director Bertrand Blier.  I was surprised to find out that the lead actress was NOT Juliette Binoche.  Seriously, I didn't realize that people really had doppelgangers that were THAT mirror image.  I mean, this is uncanny.

Anouk Grinberg

Juliette Binoche

I swear I'm seeing double!  Anyways, 1993 is drawing to a close (I have about ten films left to see and should hopefully have it all wrapped up by month's end).  What are your favorite films of 1993?  Have you seen both '1, 2, 3, Sun' and 'Blue'?  This is honestly the hardest time I've have narrowing my top five in every single category.  It's just such a strong year, and the more films I see the harder my job is becoming.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm crossing my fingers that Binoche makes the cut! I don't see the resemblance, but I do want to see "1, 2, 3, Sun".

    ReplyDelete