Wednesday, June 19, 2013

R.I.P. to the Boss...


I can't even talk right now.  I need some time to process this, but coming home tonight to this tragic news has certainly shaken me to the core.  Gandolfini has been one of my favorite actors for years, not just for his genius work on 'The Sopranos' but for his countless memorable films scattered throughout his magnificent career.  His face is one I've studied and grown to adore, and his body of work is surprisingly full of range.  My heart goes out to his family at this time.  This is a great loss, and one that will be felt for a long time to come.

4 comments:

  1. really sad. always such a solid actor in small roles in movies as well. so young. a loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still shaken by this. I don't want to believe that it is true.

      Delete
  2. It's so sad. I definitely need to give The Sopranos a look already, as well as his work in other films, like The Mexican for instance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was great in The Mexican (Fisti nominee) and I loved his work in The Sopranos. EPIC doesn't even begin to describe it. I just can't think about this.

      Delete