Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Morning Link-Off


Links, bitches!

Big Screen Small Words reviews Warm Bodies (I'm intrigued by this despite the fact that I think I'll hate it)

Film Actually finds Cosmopolis rotten (I wasn't blown away by this film until I read the magnificent novel, and now I rather love it)

Victor reviews Man of Steel (I still need to see this!)

Fandango Groovers Movie Blog pits Scientologist against Scientologist by comparing their films...

Ruth wraps up her weekend of movie viewing and asks us which film we've seen twice (or more) in the same week...and the first one that springs to mind is 'Lost in Space', which I saw four times in a single week (back to back to back) and 'Planet of the Apes', which I saw twice in the same night (but that wasn't by choice and I slept through BOTH viewings).

And lastly, but not least, my buddy Josh over at The Cinematic Spectacle has put together his Top Ten Supporting Actress Performances list, and I for one an IN LOVE WITH IT (that number one is amazing).  I'll be posting mine tomorrow, if I can narrow it down in time (so hard!) but until then, check his out!

Oh, and this is a whole lot of WTF.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much pal! LOVE that you dig my #1 choice. She's perfect in that role. I love the ensemble, but she always steals the film for me.

    ReplyDelete