Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Russian tease...


I don't know if this will be taken down soon, so be quick about this, but the Russian teaser trailer for the much anticipated 'The Counselor' is circulating the internet, and you can catch it here.  This looks amazing, and while the whole thing is dubbed in Russian, it doesn't matter...this translates rather effortlessly on the screen.  Cameron and Penelope look especially good, and the cinematography looks electrifying.  This is still at the top of my watch list, and with my faith on the verge of waning, this tease came at the right time to keep Scott and company in my Oscar predictions!

EDIT: OMG, it's in ENGLISH!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, this looks awesome! I hope it's a big player this awards season. Ridley Scott needs a comeback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only does he need it, but he fucking deserves it!

      Delete
  2. This looks great! The cinematography does look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm thinking of throwing it in my predictions for this month. I need to get on those ASAP.

      Delete
  3. Looks great, though I think they used all of Pitt scenes from the movie in the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear he has very few scenes...like ten minutes tops, but he's a big name so they'd obviously use him to sell the movie.

      Delete