Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Out and about: Renner and Adams prep for Oscar nominations...


Now I'm pissed that I didn't stick around in Boston long enough to see any of this go down, but Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner were spotted out and about getting ready to shot the new David O. Russell film (as of yet still untitled).  I'm currently predicting this pretty heavy with this coming years Oscars (you'll see my thoughts soon enough), and I'm beginning to think that this could be Amy Adams' ticket to the podium, but only time will tell.  She looks rather amazing in these pics, and despite my personal feelings towards Renner 'the actor', I kind of love his hair here so there's that.  Looks like the weather rebounded nicely.  I was there this past weekend and, well, blizzard anyone!  I only wish I had stuck around long enough to see Amy Adams waltzing down the street.  You can catch the rest of the pics here.

4 comments:

  1. Not sure if this will get a slew of Oscar nods or not. Could be another Silver Linings, and Renner should have a good year with this and Lowlife. I'd love for Bale to get another nod though, and for Adams to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie has become a huge sensation over the past few weeks on the internet. I'm currently thinking about predicting it everywhere. Like, it could be the one to beat. EVERYONE is talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. Plus, there could be some leftover love for Russell after Silver Linings.

      Delete
    2. Considering how close that film was to winning a lot of Oscars this past year, I think goodwill will carry this film into frontrunner status.

      Delete