Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm back...



Well, I’m back.  I always love going in vacation and then I wind up thinking about my blog the whole time and how much I miss spouting off on it.  I have a lot of catching up to do.  It never fails that whenever I’m away I’m completely out of touch with everything.  I didn’t even have phone reception for half my vacation and have ZERO internet access, so I don’t even know what’s what with the movie world right now.  My work day is wasted, since I’m probably going to be scouring every website and blog I can just to bring myself up to date.  Two weeks is a long time in this fast paced world.  Anyways, I have some plans for this blog (I say that all the time), not the least of which involves a pretty cool ‘co-predicting’ Oscar post with a certain blogger friend.  Look for that early next month.  Until then, I better get to blogging!

3 comments:

  1. A belated welcome back, man! Catching up myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how awesome it was to log on and have comments from you!!!

      Delete
    2. Aww, thanks. I'm thrilled to be back on here!

      Delete