Thursday, February 7, 2013

Oh, what could have been...

I stumbled across this just a few minutes ago and I had to give it a shout out.  The photoshop work here (except on Les Mis) is incredible.  I particularly love the work on the Lincoln poster.  That was one casting choice I found so inspired and I was really excited for Liam Neeson's inevitable Oscar win, but DDL got the gig in the end and, well, whatever.  Some of these are pretty shocking choices.  I wasn't aware that Jessica Biel was the original choice for Fantine.  Can you imagine Anne Hathaway NOT winning the Oscar this year?  Take a look at them.  Vince Vaughn could have been an Oscar contender this year...or not.

This is the Lincoln poster, which is my favorite (seriously, this photoshop work is amazing).


2 comments:

  1. Great stuff. I was psyched that Liam Neeson was going to play Lincoln, until DDL got the part. Spielberg said he always wanted DDL for the role. Sorry Liam.

    I'm not sure how Vince Vaughn would've turned out, but I'd love to see him in a more serious role. I think he can be a great villain, like in Clay Pigeons and Domestic Disturbance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a time when I thought Vaughn was a great actor, but lately he seems to be content playing the same character over and over again.

      Delete