Monday, February 4, 2013

Beauty is a curse...




This may be totally vain, and yet I’m allowed to be that from time to time because this is my blog.  I was watching ‘Farewell, My Queen’ earlier today (fantastic movie) and become visually bewitched by the lead actress, Lea Seydoux.  She is beyond stunning.  I know, I’m a dirty man but seriously, her boobs are amazing.  So this got me seriously questioning whether or not she is THE most beautiful woman in the world (I know, hyperbole but that is something we do about any and all actresses, right?).  Before today I juggled the trifecta of perfection with Marion Cotillard, Scarlett Johansson and Kerry Washington fighting tooth and nail to be considered the most beautiful woman in the world (in my eyes, obviously) but today totally threw a wrench in that idea.  Like, I’ve seen this heavenly creature before and yet the combination of tight corsets, massive cleavage, the subdued sexual frustrations in her eyes and the perfect balance of moonlit lighting and sensualized dark corridors made me lose my mind.



She’s STUNNING!

On top of all this, I check out her IMDB page to find out that she is starring as Belle in this years live action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast.  This is amazing news.  Such a plum role and she is the perfect look for the character.  I'm also happy that this means she'll be keeping her dark locks, because she looks fantastic as a brunette.  Beauty and the Beast has suddenly shot up to the top of my 2013 most anticipated list.

So, who is your celebrity crush?  Which actress do you consider the most beautiful?  I know, this is so vain and yet if other bloggers can man crush over Ryan Gosling and devote entire sights to Michael Fassbender than I can ogle the beauty of these ravishing women.

7 comments:

  1. Haha, we have similar taste! Marion, Kerry and Scarlett are my trifecta too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds...great minds ;-)

      Delete
    2. Oh and Penelope Cruz is in there too. LOVE that woman.

      Delete
  2. Lea Seydoux is stunning indeed. I've only seen her in Midnight in Paris and immediately noticed her. She was a good femme fatale in the latest Mission Impossible film too. – ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, not that I'm onto her I remember her from the other films she's been in, most notably Robin Hood, where I remember thinking she was beautiful...but man does dark hair suit her. She makes a bigger impression as a brunette!

      Delete
  3. LOL, Seydoux is gorgeous. Glad you liked the film too. ;)

    I'm with you on Marion, Kerry, and Scarlett. I'd also mention Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Melanie Laurent, and (obviously) Juliette Binoche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurent is like a blonde Cotillard, so I guess I should have mentioned her since I mentioned Washington, who is like a black Johansson :-P

      Delete