Monday, December 3, 2012

My Movie Alphabet


I stumbled onto this last month, thanks to Josh over at The Cinematic Spectacle and I just got completely sidetracked and didn't get around to actually doing this.  It's sad, because the idea (originally posted by Mettel Ray) is a great one.  I tried to think outside of the box a little and not go for the expected, but good god was this hard to narrow down.  I could think of about seven or eight different options for each letter (except for X and Z obviously) and so making the cuts were really hard.  Still, this is what we are left with.  I hope you enjoy.
 























 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great choices, and thanks for the link! :)

    Crowe! Love that one. (Surprise, I know.)

    Your O pick is awesome! I almost picked it myself, but I decided to stick to films, actors, directors, and soundtracks.

    D, F, and K are particular favorites as well, but there's a lot of great stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see Deakins got a mention. His work in Road to Perdition and Skyfall are amazing!

    ReplyDelete