Thursday, December 6, 2012

I dreamed a different dream...


Slant
The Hollywood Reporter
Variety
The British Telegraph
Daily Mail
The Guardian
Rotten Tomatoes

I wanted complete raves here.  The Guardian is decent, and the two UK reviews are pretty good, but Slant and THR basically pan this and Variety is mixed/fair.  I'm heartbroken.  More reviews are to come, and I expect them to pick up, but this isn't a great start.

Added:
Ropes of Silicon
Empire
The Independent

Things are looking a little better now...

And some more:
Metacritic
The Playlist
Film.com
HitFix







 





2 comments:

  1. I'm now predicting this for Best Picture, but I hope the good reviews pick up. While the film doesn't have to wow critics necessarily, it would really help if it did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not counting it out yet. The critics have little say with the big awards. BFCA will help us clear some things up, and if it takes the Ensemble SAG it could really pose a serious threat. The people that love this film REALLY LOVE IT.

      Delete