Monday, October 15, 2012

Come here Russell, I think you need a hug.

Anyone else see this?



I hate to even bring up Oscar, but if the rumors are true and this was because of his wife's infidelity then maybe sympathy could go a long way to getting him Oscar traction and garnering him forgiveness in the eyes of those who dislike him for past outbursts.  On the other hand, I hope this doesn't lead to more outbursts.

On a more serious note, this is tragic.  Divorce (if this goes there) is no laughing matter and it is far more serious that my above comment would indicate.  I have the utmost respect for Crowe and his talent, but I understand that he is a person first and so I feel for him.  He is also a father, and so this has got to be really hard on him because of that.  And to think, he's been blowing up Twitter, so proud of his wife and her stint on Dancing with the Stars...and to think that she betrayed him with her dance partner is even more tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment