Here are my answers:
1. What’s your favorite movie?
Jules et Jim
2. Least favorite movie?
LOL, like...I have no idea. Blood Diamond comes instantly to mind and yet, is that really the worst movie I've ever seen? Probably not. It has to be something with Adam Sandler, like Little Nicky and yet I really want to say Gran Torino just for the shock value. Ew, maybe Evita.
3. Name one movie you loved upon initial viewing but eventually grew to hate (or vice-versa).
This happens a lot, right. I'm going to go with GoodFellas on this, mainly because when I first saw it I didn't hate it but I thought it was highly overrated and then I saw it again and was completely entranced.
4. Name your biggest “guilty pleasure” film.
Wild Things, easy!
5. Favorite quote from a favorite actor/actress (must be a line from a movie)?
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." - Russell Crowe/Gladiator
6. Favorite quote from a favorite actor/actress (must NOT be a line from a movie)?
"The most repulsive thing you could ever imagine is the inside of a camel's mouth. That and watching a girl eat octopus or squid." - Marlon Brando (but really, he's a bounty and I could have easily went with one of like fifteen other quotes from him)
7. Three favorite movie scenes?
Library love scene / Atonement
Dance scene / Band of Outsiders
Opening scene / Inglourious Basterds
8. Four films that should NOT have won Best Picture?
LOL, like...90% of them.
For the sake of this questionnaire I'll go with The King's Speech, Slumdog Millionaire, Braveheart & Rocky.
9. Top five of the year (currently)?
Bullhead (I'm counting this as a 2011 release because it was nominated for an Oscar, but it is technically a 2012 release)
Declaration of War
The Dark Knight Rises
10. Bottom three of the year (currently)?
Brave (this is on both lists because I haven't seen enough from this year, sadly)
11. What film gets your vote for the worst or most pointless remake?
Gus van Sant’s Psycho
12. Is there any film you think is actually desperate for a remake?
Hitchcock's Stranger's on a Train would get my vote.
13. Name your three favorite film heroes.
Can I just say Angelina Jolie, since that's like all she's good for these days? Eh, how about John McClane, Batman and Indiana Jones.
14. Name your three favorite film villains.
Norman Bates, Patrick Bateman and Darth Vader
15. Best sequel?
The Godfather Part II, without question; right? I mean, I don't know if you can really say that 'In the Mood for Love' is a direct sequel...can you?
16. Worst sequel?
LOL, um...Quantum of Solace for the sheer fact that Casino Royale was SOOOOOOOOOO good.
17. Best trilogy?
18. Worst trilogy?
Usually, if the first two suck I don't watch the third, but I have seen all three Focker movies and yes, it is a terrible collection of repetative crap...and I actually really liked the original.
19. What’s your favorite word to use in a movie review (if your film blog does not feature reviews, substitute “review” with “-related post”?)
Masterclass. I don't use it often, but when I do it's because I really, REALLY mean it.
20. Anything else?
Yeah, this is too vague for me. But is it? Can I think of ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD? How about my favorite film decade...which is the 60's, easily! Oh, and Jean-Luc Godard is GOD.