Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Link'in to a fantastic read...



Over at Southern Vision there is a write up on the New Wave brilliance that was Jean-Luc Godard.  I've made mention here that Godard is my favorite director of all time, and that is because of his New Wave films (considering that his 60's work is all that I've seen) and so I thought I'd link it here.  Have a gander, and if you haven't yet tasted the fruit that is Godard's genius then please use this as a roadmap to doing just that.


(for those of you wondering, the above dance sequence was the dance sequence I noted as one of my top three favorite film moments back in the movie questionnaire post)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed Tyler's piece, and I love that dance sequence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time.
    bpclaimsinfo.com

    ReplyDelete