Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What the hell is wrong with me?

Is blogging already becoming a burden?  I mean, I'm sitting at my computer all day (supposedly working) and I can't find the time to update my blog hardly ever.  I have so many things I've been wanting to post (I'm wrapping up my 02 Fisti's and I have been aching to write my review for Super 8 and we all know I really need to update my Oscar predictions) and yet I haven't taken the time to do any of them.  Honestly, I'm posting this little rant to pacify my anxiety over not posting anything in a while (at least not anything of importance...but then, is any of this important?).  I need to buckle down.  Saw the trailer for A Dangerous Method finally (the good one) and, well...Oscar may not be waiting in the wings (Knightley looked GOD AWFUL, but Mortensen is probably a LOCK in supporting...he looked great) and I have the same feeling after seeing Super 8 (talk about a great movie that dies a somewhat stagnant death in the final act).  Oh well...I'll kick myself in the ass later and actually DO something with this blog.  Be on the lookout...next week should be exciting (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment